Monday, October 31, 2011
Halloween Project #12 - Distressed Halloween Card
The original vintage postcard was very distressed from age, so I decided to distress the whole card. The front and back of the card has a background that was digitally distressed, and the edges were inked with black soot distress ink. I continued the look around the edges of the cut out image with a Tim Holtz paper distresser and coordinating distress ink. The small pumpkins were stickers I distressed with ink to match the large pumpkin. I finished the card with a bold orange piece of retro lace and a black epoxy "Happy Halloween" sticker.