Sunday, May 29, 2011

Inspiration Emporium's Monthly Challenge - Packaging

I found a fun challenge over on Inspiration Emporium this month. You were to use packaging that is normally thrown away, and make something with it. This is right up my alley as I save anything interesting that can be recycled. I thought I would take you through the transformation with photos so that you could see how easy it is too recycle your scrapbook packaging.

Here is a photo of some backing/packaging to some items I recently bought.

I used some punches, brads and jewels to transform it into these cute flowers. Then I save them in a container until I  need them for a project.

Here is the card I made for this challenge using the flowers I had just made. Pretty cool, right? Now it's your turn to recycle some of your beautiful trash.

2 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

These are beautiful flowers and what a great way to recycle/reuse!!!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Very clever, and great challenge idea! Those flowers are great. TFS!