Friday, November 12, 2010

Sold the wrong kind of Insurance? Say what!!!

I don't intend to sit here and bash Dell. I have better things to do with my time.
I will say that I have four Dell computers in my house, but there will be no more.
After 16 days and 4 1/2 hours on the phone, I find out that Dell sold me the wrong kind of insurance, so my computer is not covered. I finally did get a refund on my wrong kind of insurance, but now I have a computer that is 4 years old and not covered by any insurance.
Meanwhile I have ordered some parts, and hope to have my computer back up and running sometime after the 16th. I will be trying to do some posts as I can using my notebook, but it doesn't like my camera, so I may not have any photos for a while.

1 comment:

Jan Hennings said...

So sorry to hear this...it figures, huh?? I have a DELL Laptop and have good luck when I needed support but wish it would have been better for you :)
Hope you have a beautiful Monday :)