Monday, August 3, 2009

Lovely Surprise

I received a lovely surprise from my friend Jan today. She has given me "Thr Circle of Friends Award ", and I want to thank her for thinking and nominating me. I first met Jan on Jean Art Dolls, but we keep running into each other in other groups. We enjoy and participate in similar arts and crafts ventures, so our paths cross frequently. Jan is an extremely creative and talented artist that has been published in a variety of different magazines, so you may already know her name. You should check out her blog and become a follower so that you don‘t miss a thing she does: Papercraft Pleasures.Here are the rules for this award: To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog. Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
I'm giving this award to Marlene, Melody, Lou, Jackie and of course Cindy (who has been in a terrible car accident, and won't be able to collect her award until later).

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi Char! Thank you so much for the award :)

Cindy Buchanan said...

Thanks you, Char~!! I love this! I am so blessed to have you as a friend! I'll be praying that you start feeling better really soon.
Take care,
Cindy