Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"Happy Birthday" Tag

This week's challenge over at Tag, You're It is to make a "Happy Birthday" tag. I had a lot of fun making this simple tag, and I got to try something new, recycle something, and use my Copic markers.

The something new was glue rubons with a powdery coated sheet. That is how I did the party hat, candles, and Happy Birthday.
The recycled item was packaging from some paper craft item. I used the backing paper to make the petals of my flowers.
I used my Copic markers on the tiny butterfly. (To give you some idea of scale, the brads in the flowers above the butterfly are mini brads.)
I cut my butterfly out with my KNK. It was a large pattern, and I scaled it down to 1".

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Gorgeous little tag - lovely little scene

~thanks for joining us this week

Kath Stewart said...

oh this is simply beautiful Char....gorgeous tag for the birthday challenge...Hugs Kath xxxx